[Qgis-developer] manual/automatic screenshots

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Nov 15 05:06:34 EST 2011

Hi all.
I see we are moving away from LaTeX, a move that will bring us more
translators, I think. In the occasion, could we think how to make
screenshots more automatic? I think we can add a command to rst to
automatically generate them during compilation, e.g. qgis --snapshot
filename --project filename.
Currently this does not allow to open menus etc, but at least some of
the screenshots could be made automatic. This could allow to have
different manuals for different operating systems, different languages
etc. with less effort.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini