AW: [Qgis-developer] EasyPrint: segfaults qgis

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Tue Nov 15 05:37:50 EST 2011

Hi!

Werner is right, it sounds definitely like the bug, that I hounded down in Zurich. As I'm not the author of the plugin, I don't have access to the SVN and so I'm not able to push a new version. I sent the patch to the author, but he is off until the end of the month. So probably no new version of the plugin until December.

If necessary I may provide the patch in advance of the new version of the plugin. Just let me know.

Regards
Cédric

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Cédric Möri