[Qgis-developer] virus in standalone installer?

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 15 12:55:02 EST 2011

Hi Giovanni,

The virus scanner we have at work hasn't complained yet.

Windows virus scanners are often mysterious beasts that take exception to the oddest things.
To be sure this isn't just something weird on the users computer you would need to check against a different install of the same virus scanner.

So my result is not a surprise.

Do you know what virus scanner the user has?
-ramon.