[Qgis-developer] Re: Redmine - organizing Qgis web clients projects

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 17 02:33:56 EST 2011

Hi

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:15 AM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> On 11/16/2011 02:14 AM, kimaidou wrote:
>> Thanks for your prompt answers !
>>
>> I will then create my 2 projects and ask the "master of the keys" to
>> organise them

I created a 'web clients' top level project and moved the existing one
into that. Only downside is that they will now be at the bottom of the
page. Alex or myself will move your Lizmap project (which I am looking
forward to trying out!) into that folder when you have created it.

Regards

Tim

>> Cheers
>> Michael
>>

> Make them and let me know, I can re-arrange them. So we're clear, are we
> talking about moving the current Web Client out from under the QGIS
> umbrella? Want to make sure such a move is ok with the developers of
> that tool.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

 * QGIS programming and support services