[Qgis-developer] field calculator

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:28:54 EST 2011

Hi Paolo,

Glad the users are happy with new labeling stuff and expression builder.

I'm currently playing around with a few field calculator
redesigns, mainly how I can add the new expression builder widget in there.
 I have started but don't have a ETA at the moment as I have a few other
things on my plate.

If anyone else is willing to have a play around with designs I would be
interested to see what people can come up with. Remember you must you the
widget that I designed as that is the whole point of the new widget.

- Nathan