[Qgis-developer] bugs instructions

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:35:27 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Marco Bernasocchi
<marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:
> what if instead we change a bit the overview page of redmine. It is pretty
> useless now. and it would be a good place to give an "overview" of the
> process. Then we could link to it instead of directly to the issues.

+1 to proceed with changing the main hub.qgis.org page. There is just
too much stuff... let's not bore users with latest news or latest
projects. Let's clearly state how to report QGIS bugs, how to get
account and where to look for other projects (apart from the small
"Projects" link in the header).

Martin