[Qgis-developer] translations

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 12:31:21 EST 2011

Le mercredi 16 novembre 2011 14:15:28, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:37:24 +0100, Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de>
>
> wrote:
> > In this context, do you think it would be possible to prepare .po files
>
> for
>
> > rst, too?
>
> In principle it should only be easier, but I do not know if there are
> tools ready for this.
> Perhaps we should get advice from rst and po gurus around.
> I think it is a crucial issue, as this would make the whole translation
> process much smoother and enjoyable.
> All the best.
Hello,

We can extract text from rst or latex into po files. There are many tools for
this and ui web app in Python to manage it. I have no link as I am moving now.
If you are really interesting about this I can find them (Francophone ML hava a
thread about this also).

I am not sure this is the best way to process anyway.

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin