[Qgis-developer] simpleSVG

Fred ETHEVE fred.etheve at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 20 05:31:32 EST 2011

Hi, thank you Richard for your simpleSVG plugin; it's fine

Teaching in french universities of geography with QGIS, we need of a SVG
export for Inkscape, to realize nices maps.

I wrote before a plugin for mapinfo to illustrator, then begun mapinfo to
SVG.

I ' like to contribute performing this simpleSVG ( I have a version of 2011
06 16) :

-          Working with mapunits, scales.

-          Symbology with opacities.

-          Reals rasters incorporated and not exported in low res.

Do exist a working group to develop together???

Best regards

Fred