[Qgis-developer] simpleSVG

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Nov 21 03:38:11 EST 2011

On 2011-11-20 11:31, Fred ETHEVE wrote:
> Hi, thank you Richard for your simpleSVG plugin; it’s fine
>
> Teaching in french universities of geography with QGIS, we need of a SVG
> export for Inkscape, to realize nices maps…
>
> I wrote before a plugin for mapinfo to illustrator, then begun mapinfo
> to SVG…
>
> I ‘ like to contribute performing this simpleSVG ( I have a version of
> 2011 06 16) :
>
> -          Working with mapunits, scales…
>
> -          Symbology with opacities…
>
> -          Reals rasters incorporated and not exported in low res…
>
> -          …/…
>
> Do exist a working group to develop together???

Hi Fred,

Sure :-)

I just uploaded the plugin from my personal subversion to the plugins
hub on hub.qgis.org:

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/simplesvg

Please get an osgeo-account and I can add you as a developer

I'm actually busy with some other functionalities, but please branch and
hack away  ;-)

Maybe we should add your wishes to the wish list

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde