[Qgis-developer] Re: Redmine - organizing Qgis web clients projects

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 04:54:55 EST 2011

Tim,

Thanks for having moved the "Lizmap Web Client" project under the "Web
clients" project.

I have just created a "Lizmap Plugin" project. Please move it under "User
plugins". Thanks in advance !

 I added mercurial support too (untested).

Thanks. A problem though : Mercurial support in Redmine is not very good.
The only way to have a repository is :
* create an folder somewhere in the server, and clone from my repository
here using SSH (So I will need to have full access to the server, which is
the wrong way...)
* Then Redmine will refresh the repository each time a user reads the
repository tab.
* Pbm : it will only be read access through redmine (just showing list of
commits) : Redmine does not give any pull nor push rights binded to redmine
users

Conclusion : Mercurial is not a good choice in Redmine if the server does
not belong to you :)  I do not knwo yet which other solution I will use :
* use bitbucket and just give a link in qgis hub
* use Git for full integration

Regards
Kimaidou