[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 23:42:46 EST 2011

Ok If there are no objections from anyone I think it would be good to get
started on this, even if we don't use the logo until 2.0 it would be good
to have it before the 2.0 release so we can redesign material around it e.g
website colors, press material.

I'm going to draft up a blog post to see if we can pull some donations from
people. Anita and Tim if could do the same that would be good.

@Paolo: What is the best way to collect money for just this kind project,
if people are donating for this then it would be good that they know the
money is getting used
for this.

- Nathan