[Qgis-developer] Web site usability of hub.qgis.org

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 07:51:18 EST 2011

Hi Arunmozhi,

Yeah the font size is a bit small, there is a ticket open for this and it
should be fixed soon.  The default size is 11px.  I have had a play with
different sizes and found 14px to be a good size.

Regarding 2) this is just a fall over from when we migrated from mediawiki
to redmine, clean up of the wiki is currently being done but only little
bits at a time.

- Nathan

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 10:33 PM, aruntheguy at gmail.com <aruntheguy at gmail.com