[Qgis-developer] Setting Snap Options with Python - Problem with Snapping Options Dialogue

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 28 09:40:57 EST 2011

 Hi,

 With a little help from Marco I was able to programmatically set snap
 options for programmatically created map layers through Python. I am
 using QgsProject.instance().readListEntry(...) and
 QgsProject.instance().writeEntry(...). This all works fine and the new
 settings are active.

 However, the new settings are not reflected in the "Snapping Options"
 dialogue. Is there any way I could trigger a re-reading of the snap
 settings from Python so that the dialogue can be updated?

 Thanks if anyone has an idea,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A