[Qgis-developer] 1.7.3

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:23:47 EST 2011

Hi!

I am ready for it .. It's just that I need someone who is telling me
which is the correct bugfix for it or backports it in to the release-1_7
tree.

If someone else has another bugfix for 1.7.3 - this would be the right
time to tell (also with the commit ID for the bugfix).

And of course Tim as the main release manager should be ok with it ..

Personally i think throwing out to many releases it not so good - but as
there are still some really nasty bugs in 1.7.x we should make the 1.7.x
as stable and bugfree as possible (strk? ;) ) ..

regards
Werner