[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:56:25 EDT 2011

Do you think we should run this soon or wait for closer to the 2.0 release.
 Ideally I would like to see the QGIS home page redesigned too but it should
really be something that compliments the logo and the feel of QGIS. So maybe
if we get logo done soonish we can look into new designs for the website
that work with the new logo.

I was thinking about posting a blog post about a logo comp and see if we can
get some more funds.

Thoughts?

- Nathan