[Qgis-developer] New plugins web application

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:31:11 EDT 2011

Hi Alessandro,

As a not very good programmer I am probably not that helpful but if I
can help in any way just tell me what to do and I will support you as
I feel you are perfectly right .. we should consolidate and replace
the old system ..
If you want to work on that also in Zürich - I am there too - maybe I
can help you ..

kind regards
Werner