[Qgis-developer] Refreshing problems in qgis 1.7.* (ubuntu binaries)

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:53:16 EDT 2011

HI!
I've found that when I have a vector of polygons displayed as unfilled
(only the boundaries are shown) and unclick it
in the TOC ("Layers"), often (but not always!) the display does not
refresh and have to click and unclick again in the TOC to undisplay
the layer.
Has anybody else  experienced this? Just checking before filling a bug report.
This problem occurs with qgis 1.7.1 and I think that it was present in
1.7.0 also, for sure not in 1.6.* (ubuntu 10.04 LTS binaries from
ubuntugis-unstable)

Thanks

Agus