[Qgis-developer] various problems during a course

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 14 03:21:34 EDT 2011

Hi all.
Today, during a course, I spotted several problems:
- the plugin Elevation does not take into account the proxy setting, so
it does not work (known problem[0]) and it locks QGIS, forcing a
restart; I suggest to fix it or, if impossible, to deprecate it
- opening a
- the plugin CSW client does not connect (I'm behind a proxy, do not
know what's going wrong) with error:

Error connecting to server geocat.ch: [same for others]

<urlopen error timed out>

- the tile scale apparently does not work
- invert color map (in raster properties) option seem bugged: the flag
is unchecked when closing the window
- Rasterlite layers, e.g.
http://download.gfoss.it/TrueMarble/TrueMarble-2km.sqlite
are extremely slow to open (I remember a while ago they were
surprisingly fast); I noticed it uses only one CPU out of four, BTW
Feedback welcome.

[0]https://trac.faunalia.it/qgis_plugins/ticket/18