[Qgis-developer] WPS plugin not connecting (proxy?)

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Fri Oct 14 08:59:56 EDT 2011

Hi Paolo,

I remember having some difficulties too with proxy settings and the WPS
plugin.
I did not look at the code, but the WPS plugin honors the http_proxy env
var setting.

Also, I'm wondering whether it should always honor the QGis proxy
settings (nor the http_proxy env var) : for my use case, I'm trying to
reach a WPS server inside my LAN, while I need proxy settings to access
the web (plugin installation, etc...).
Maybe each server configured in the plugin should have an associated
local/remote boolean setting.

Strange as it can be, for my "LAN case", the GetCapabilities and
DescribeProcess calls works, but http_proxy must be correctly unset only
for ExecuteProcess request to work correctly.

Cheers,
Julien