[Qgis-developer] Bison 2.3 error When Building QGIS for Snow Leopard

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Oct 15 14:34:53 EDT 2011

I haven't tried compiling since the spatialindex changes.  Looks like I need to...

Or, if you want to get more helpful output from compilation, add this to configuration:

-D CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=true

make will them show you all the compile commands and more detailed errors.

The debug build is (replace the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE option with this):

-D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug