[Qgis-developer] 1.8 release?

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Thu Oct 20 14:49:03 EDT 2011

Hi all

A strong +1 for 1.8 from me, as it would make things much easier for the folks who let develop features but couldn't wait for qgis v.2.
Depending on the infrastructre (the number of users and their projects and even the special plugins they have) it may take some extra months for an upgrade after the API break until an "internal" release. Using new  (paid :-) features and also an as short as possible time between the last 1.x and 2.0 would be great.

jm0.02$

Regards
Cédric

Mit freundlichen Grüssen