[Qgis-developer] "value tool" missing from the contributed repo

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Oct 20 15:53:31 EDT 2011

On 2011-10-20 19:51, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> the value tool plugin is missing from the contributed repo. Can anyone
> have a look to the issue? I'm in the middle of a training course and
> the tool is pretty fundamental.

Hi Giovanni,

I uploaded the fixed valuetool (version 0.3.3) to the 'old' repository
after Gary gave me the right permissions.
I can see it there in the web interface:
http://pyqgis.org/admin/contributed/python_plugins/list?page=10

maybe Gary has an idea why it does not show up in the xml-feed anymore?

It is also uploaded to the new plugin repo:
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/32/
and
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/version/40/

So while it is not fixed in the feed, you can maybe just download the
zip's and unzip them in the plugins dir?
I can also 'remove' the original Valuetool, and upload the 0.3.3 version
again from within my own login, but am afraid to mess up the plugin repo
administration logic...
Let me know if you prefer this instead of just downloading the zips...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde