[Qgis-developer] various problems during a course

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 21 06:12:36 EDT 2011

Tickets opened. Remaining issues below:

Il 19/10/2011 22:36, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
>> it does not work (known problem[0]) and it locks QGIS, forcing a
>> restart; I suggest to fix it or, if impossible, to deprecate it
I really think we should decide a way to deal with buggy plugins. I
think fixing most of small issues is a trivial task, but if we cannot do
it, we should add a <deprecated> tag.
>> - the plugin CSW client does not connect (I'm behind a proxy, do not
>> know what's going wrong) with error:
>>
>> Error connecting to server geocat.ch: [same for others]
>>
>> <urlopen error timed out>
I think we need at least one reliable sample server, and should check
the bahaviour in case of a proxy.

Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini