[Qgis-developer] Re: Request for a wiki account

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Oct 24 04:42:00 EDT 2011

I've finally found instructions.
They are writteon on the wiki front page.
Would be nice to have a specific page about that
and linked from the "Log in" screen.

I'll report the instruction in here, in case somebody else
needs a wiki account:

   If you want to contribute to the wiki, please contact otto.dassau at
   gmx dot de or tim at linfiniti dot com to create an account and use
   a wiki name in the form FirstnameLastname

--strk;