[Qgis-developer] expression builder?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:20:02 EDT 2011

Indeed.  It's on my TODO list.  I would like to get a rock solid version in
one place (labeling) first before I start rolling it out all over the app.
 There is a few bugs that I found after the merge that are in a pending
pull request.  I'll get Martin to merge them during the week if he has some
free time.

I have also made a few tweaks to the UI so I'll put them in the pull
request to.

- Nathan