[Qgis-developer] Georeferencing headeaches

Andrew Chapman andrew.chapman at donkagen.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 05:50:49 EDT 2011

Hi Alister
I find that before I define any points with a BMP loaded the georeferencer
window coordinates have no relationship to the pixel position. So it doesn't
work with zero points!
I then save the BMP as a TIFF and try again. This time the georeferencer
window coordinates are displayed in pixels as expected and the image can be
georeferenced as expected.
Can anyone else reproduce this behaviour?

Andrew Chapman