[Qgis-developer] DB Manager release

James Stott James.Stott at npaconsult.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 10:37:36 EDT 2011

I just tried to upgrade the plugin (it just came up with the new version recently) and it crashed and said I was missing a dependency. I think it was something tinker (I have forgotten exactly what it was)?

I am using QGIS 1.8 from OSGEO4W on XP.

James Stott BSc (Hons) MSc | Senior Professional
Nicholas Pearson Associates | 30 Brock Street | Bath | BA1 2LN
T: 01225 445548 | M: -
http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/