[Qgis-developer] Call for packaging: QGIS 1.7.1

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Sep 24 15:49:20 EDT 2011

Grr, I should have tried Firefox as a comparison before griping.  Safari is totally f'ing up the css.

Where the css says (ie for the "MacOS X" section and "Release" subsection):

h1 { font-size: 160%; font-weight: bold; }
h2 { font-size: 140%; font-weight: normal; padding-left: 30px;}

It's reading:

h1 { font-size: 160%; font-weight: normal; }
h2 { font-size: 150%; font-weight: normal; }

In Safari's element inspector it's referencing the correct line in the css, but using the wrong data.

Did you add the padding as well as changing font sizes?  Maybe safari's cache is still using the old css, even though it's downloading the updated css.