[Qgis-developer] git pull problems with ssl key

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 26 07:28:05 EDT 2011

 Hi,

 I read this thread from Stefan, but it seems to be a different issue.
 It is complaining about the SSL key being invalid.

 It all started when the IT department of my employer installed a new
 proxy. Some issues I could already resolve, some are still open. In this
 case it looks like the proxy is somehow interfering with https
 connections and the certificates.

 You don't know how I hate this proxy. Some day I will install my own
 internet access at my work-place ...

 Andreas

 On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:00:13 +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Mon, 26. Sep 2011 at 12:52:21 +0200, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>> Did anyone have a similar error message and knows how to resolve it?
>
> Looks like Stefan had the same problem.
>
> On Fri, 16. Sep 2011 at 15:34:18 +0000, Ziegler Stefan wrote:
>> Thanks Pirmin
>>
>> "git config --global http.proxy http://your.proxy:port" did it!
>>
>> Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 10.29:43 schrieb Ziegler Stefan:
>> > I get this error message:
>> >
>> > git clone https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS.git
>> >
>> > Initialized empty Git repository in
>> > /home/office/Develop/src/Quantum-GIS/.git/ error:  while accessing
>> > https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS.git/info/refs
>> >
>> > fatal: HTTP request failed
>>
>> Proxy problem?
>> See http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Download#Source_Code
>
> hth,
> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel.
> +49-4931-918175-20
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax.
> +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden
> http://www.norbit.de

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)