[Qgis-developer] What is now the URL of the Official QGIS repository?

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Sun Apr 1 11:51:17 EDT 2012

Hi Warner,

On Sunday, April 1, 2012, Werner Macho wrote:

> The repository should be automatically added when you hit the "add 3rd
> party repositorys" button..
>
> HTH

I can confirm Noli's experience. With 1.7.4 there is no new plugin repo
link, regardless of adding 3rd party repos (on Mac). I thought this was as
per noted at [0].

I was guessing that it wouldn't be available until 1.8 due to work still
being done on the new repo. I have had to manually add the link to the new
repo, which I have only found on the page noted, to all Mac installs of
1.7.x I manage. The link to the new repo is not noted at
plugins.qgis.org(seems like it should be main page and initial plugin
listing page).

Is this expected experience until 1.8?

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/Python_Plugin_Repositories

Larry Shaffer