[Qgis-developer] GSoC deadline

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:14:46 EDT 2012

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:44:05 +0200
Marco Bernasocchi <marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:

> Hi, if i recall riight google suggests 20h a week or so and osgeo 40.
> In any case, i was working about 30% and it worked out perfect.

Well, the hourly requirements are indicative, but it is recommended to
consider GSoC as the primary occupation for the summer. Of course some
vacation and other occupations are fine, as long as they don't block
progress in the SoC project.

That said, best of luck to all students and mentors! More proposals are
welcome. I suggest to submit the application as soon as it is readable,
in order to allow comments from mentors, and to avoid problems due to
last-minute Melange overload :)

best,
Anne