[Qgis-developer] Possible display bugs

James Stott James.Stott at npaconsult.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 04:40:38 EDT 2012

I am using QGIS Master on Windows 7 64bit.

Whenever I add a new layer to the map QGIS zooms to the extent of all
layers in the map. This can be very slow when using layers with lots of
data in them.

Also, if I select all of the layers in the layer control and untick
them, not all of them untick. It seems to untick different layers each
time I do it but not all of them.

Can anyone else reproduce?

James Stott BSc (Hons) MSc | Senior Professional
Nicholas Pearson Associates | 30 Brock Street | Bath | BA1 2LN
T: 01225 445548 | M: -
http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/

http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/about-news.asp
http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/terms.asp
This Electronic Transmission is intended only for the attention of the addressee. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the person for whom it is intended, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately by telephone, delete the transmission and destroy any hard copies.
Nicholas Pearson Associates has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that this message and any attachments are free from viruses.
Nicholas Pearson Associates, 30 Brock Street, Bath, BA1 2LN , Tel: +44 (0) 01225 445548, Fax: +44 (0) 01225 312387, Website: http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/