[Qgis-developer] HackFest 2012 at Lyon

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Apr 9 13:51:24 EDT 2012

Hello,

Hakcfest will begin in a few days. I would like to be sure that you have all
information you need. You can contact me in private to get my professional
phone number in case you need to contact someone when you will be lost at Lyon
:)

The hackfest will begin thursday 12/04/2012 at 14h00. University can't host
the hackfest **in the morning** (due to power outage).

I checked the subscription list and it seems nobody will be at the hackfest in
the morning. If so, jsut contact me directly by email, I will be at Lyon the
day before (on wednesday to sunday evening).

Dinner: one restaurant has been planned friday evening. I will share all
information as soon as the restaurant will confirm it. :/ It should be a
restaurant cooking lyon speciality. I try to see if you can have some beer but
wine is the official drinks in France.

I propose to use the #qgishf2012 tags for the hackfest 2012 in Lyon.

If I forget some important information, just ask :)

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin