[Qgis-developer] Benchmarking / optimization

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Apr 10 10:20:58 EDT 2012

Hi Radim

Awesome, thanks a lot!
It is very interesting to see the performance relevant changes and it
certainly helps to avoid performance regressions.

Regarding the hosting, I have to check if it is possible to run the
application on a server at Sourcepole.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions