[Qgis-developer] Hackfest arrival

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Wed Apr 11 18:40:14 EDT 2012

Hi,

> On Wed, 11. Apr 2012 at 21:48:45 +0100, Ian Packham wrote:
> >    I will be arriving at 3.10pm at Lyon Airport on Thursday 12th April.
> >    What time will the meeting finish that evening, should I go to the
> >    University or straight to the accommodation at Adagio Access Lyon?
>
> Interesting question - I'm also wondering.
>
> I arrive at the airport from Amsterdam at 16:05 - so even an hour later.

As said to Ian, we will be on the venue at least until 8pm, probably later if
some hackers are already on the track, melting ideas into code.

Do not hesitate to come to the venue in the afternoon then. Adagio hotel is
not far from the venue by foot, so you can as well drop your bags there and
come.

Vincent