[Qgis-developer] Sexytante: error

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:51:56 EDT 2012

Paolo

Just got back from a relaxed weekend, and founds tons of work to do!!!
:-)  ,...tomorrow I will start fixing your bugs and adding your
suggestions (thanks for them!!)

Regarding the OTB settings, Julien though that it would be better for
now to let the user configure that manually in linux, since OTB
installation is a bit more complex. Since he is the OTB expert, I
followed his advice

With SAGA and GRASS I followed yours, and there is no need to set anything.

Regards