[Qgis-developer] Sextante: saga does not run

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Apr 16 04:25:54 EDT 2012

StartFragmentHi all.

Just upgraded from svn, to test your fixes, now I get:

It seems that SAGA is not correctly installed in your system.

Please install it before running SAGA algorithms.

No options are available to add the path to saga, so I'm stuck.

In fact, starting saga_cmd returns a couple of errors:
error: module library
error: Library does not contain executable modules [librecreations_games.so]

59 SAGA Module Libraries

Should I wait for the next release of the plugin before keeping on
testing, or can I go on with trunk?
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini