[Qgis-developer] Add a simpler default setting for a fresh installation

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Apr 16 05:21:27 EDT 2012

Il 16/04/2012 11:11, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> The map always points north in QGIS, so why the arrow?
not in the case of reprojection
> Also, the map scale is already in the status bar, so why the double
> information?
it may be easier/nicer to see a bar rather than a numeric scale
> I would also add the following default settings:
I would also add topological editing and avoid intersections (not 100%
about these, but I think these are the most common choices for most
users anyway).
Thanks for raising the point, if we start thinking there are quite a few
options that may have more sensible default. And we have about 24 h to
change them now :)
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini