[Qgis-developer] Plugin Link It: upgrade not working

benoit-3 at bc-consult.com benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Mon Apr 16 06:33:53 EDT 2012

Hi Paolo,

On 16.04.2012 11:09, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> still problems with One-band raster to paletted etc.

After uploading the plugin to the "old" repo, I've noticed the version
problem and tried to correct it. Unfortunately I cannot edit the plugin
on the repo anymore, so it will stay as it is up to the time an
administrator can delete it from the "old" repo.

Alternatively, a more recent version of the plugin (0.1.1) is available
on the BC Consulting repo [0] (I know, it should be moved to the "new"
repo!)

Best regards,
Benoit

[0] http://www.bc-consult.com/free/plugins.xml