[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS Cookbook offline

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Apr 16 13:37:27 EDT 2012

On 04/16/2012 09:49 AM, Larry Shaffer wrote:
> Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but the PyQGIS Cookbook has been
> offline (actually 404) since the middle of last night, or thereabouts.
>
> Maybe I missed a scheduled maintenance notice?
>
> Regards,
>
> Larry Shaffer
> Dakota Cartography
> Black Hills, South Dakota

Nothing scheduled as far as I know. Looking at the server the directory
is empty, so I'm guessing a sphinx build broke, though I can't seem to
find the cron job that would auto build (not sure if there is one).

I'll tried regen by hand and got:
/var/www/pyqgis_cookbook/english_us/source/vector.rst:396: (SEVERE/4)
Title level inconsistent:

So looks like there's a bug that crept into the code.

Thanks for reporting,
Alex