[Qgis-developer] Plugins About dialog: make it more uniform

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:03:49 EDT 2012

I think it is a good idea - perhaps agree on a common interface and
add it to the plugin builder?

This might have been discussed before - but it would be nice to have a
base "QgsPlugin" python class that all plugins would inherit from and
implement this kind of standardization, but I'm not sure if this would
be easy to work with.

Etienne