[Qgis-developer] WOR2QGS

Fred ETHEVE fred.etheve at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 17 17:03:31 EDT 2012

Hi,
I remember that french MEDDT, at QGIS day Paris-Défense, tell us they have developed a little tool to convert mapinfo projects (.wor) to .qgs!?
They have said that they will give it to the community...
Many people and students cannot migrate easily to QGIS because they have worked several years with mapinfo, and ' like to keep their projects!!
I've begun to write a wor2qgs, but it will be better to share our sources!?
Anyone have their contact??
Regards

Fred (sorry, sorry, i could not come to Lyon...grrrrrr!)