[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze for 1.8 now in effect

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:15:03 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Please note as per my previous email that we are now in feature freeze in
> *master*. String freeze is not yet in effect as we still need to update
> various text in the UI, but I encourage translators to start with
> translation now if possible.

I am very sorry,
I have missed your previous mail about 1.8 release (not being
interested in 1.8), I have just checked with git branch that
release-1_8 branch exists so that I can commit to master.
Unfortunately the d637c677 introduced more API breaks related to
adding of WMS layers
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/API_changes_for_version_20

So what should I do, revert the changes?

Radim