[OSSIM] [Qgis-developer] Re: Fwd: Creating a Python plugin for OSSIM-QGIS

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Apr 21 16:49:21 EDT 2012

So you could approach it that way, where every tool you want to expose
has an interface (could be built from templates), look at the QGIS-GRASS
plugin. Or you could approach wrapping it in the new SEXTANTE plugin the
way OTB, SAGA and GRASS are done.

It somewhat depends on what you're trying to expose and what it needs
from QGIS in order to work.

Thanks,
Alex