[Qgis-developer] Re: Creating a Python plugin for OSSIM-QGIS

Peter Borissow peter.borissow at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 11:33:45 EDT 2012

Makes sense. I guess the only doubt I have has to do with rendering the output from SEXTANTE. SEXTANTE would be used to construct an OSSIM image chain but for performance reasons, we'd want to pipe the output directly to the OSSIM image renderer without having to write out an intermediary file. Hopefully that will all be handled transparently bu the OSSIM image provider.