[Qgis-developer] SpatialIndex error on qgis-server compiling

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:30:06 EDT 2012

Thx both,

I was not understand the spatialindex was added just now.

To add it I will like try to compile the spatialindex from source.
So I download it from this link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/spatialindexlib/support

To compile it , seem is need also the Tools Library,
but it seem not available.

Is the sources of tools library available
somewhere ?

Thx,

2012/4/27 G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com>

> You need to install libspatialindex.
>
> (On Debian/Ubuntu >apt-get install libspatialindex-dev)
>
> or set SPATIALINDEX_INCLUDE_DIR and SPATIALINDEX_LIBRARY to the right path.
>
> giohappy
>
> 2012/4/27 Andrea Peri <aperi2007 at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>> today I update my qgis-server from trunk,
>>
>> but in the cmake phase I see an error:
>>
>> > CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
>> are
>> > set to NOTFOUND.
>> > Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
>> CMake
>> > files:
>> > SPATIALINDEX_INCLUDE_DIR
>> >    used as include directory in directory
>> > /home/archivio/tomcat/software/qgis/Quantum-GIS/src/core
>> > SPATIALINDEX_LIBRARY
>> >     linked by target "qgis_core" in directory
>> > /home/archivio/tomcat/software/qgis/Quantum-GIS/src/core
>>
>> I use
>> with_desktop = off
>> with_mapserver = on
>> with_binding = off.