[Qgis-developer] QGIS Community Meeting feedback for Lyon, April 2012

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Apr 30 08:47:36 EDT 2012

Hi all (with apologies for cross-posting)

I wrote up a few notes on our recent hackfest / community meeting in Lyon here:

http://linfiniti.com/2012/04/report-back-from-the-qgis-hackfest-in-lyon-april-2012/

If others have posted similar articles about their experiences it
would be great to append a link to this thread.

I just wanted to say publiclly a very big THANK YOU to everyone who
donates to the QGIS project - your funding allows us to hold these
meetings which really help the project to keep its momentum! Also a
huge thank you to  Yves Jacolin, Jean-Roc Morreale, Hugo Mercier and
Vincent Picavet for organising everything - we really appreciate it!

Looking forward to the next one!

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux