[Qgis-developer] Qgis

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Apr 30 14:18:30 EDT 2012

On 04/30/2012 11:02 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2012/4/30 Veronica Acurio <veronica.acurio at mail.igm.gob.ec>
>

>> Hola a todos,
>>
>> lamentablemente no hablo inglés
>> ojalá alguien entienda español y pueda ayudarme
>> soy nueva en qgis y requiero su ayuda y paciencia
>>
>> primero, trabajo en linux y necesito el fuente de qgis para poder hacer
>> algunas personalizaciones, como lo consigo?
>>
>> segundo, que necesito para poder trabajar con el fuente?
>>
>> segura de que alguién me prestará su atención
>> quedo agradecida de antemano,
>>

> Maybe it is a good time to start a spanish speaking qgis users list?
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

I don't know if we have enough "experts" who speak spanish (yet).
There is an osgeo spanish mailing list (Lista de correo)

and a Spanish language chapter
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Cap%C3%ADtulo_Local_de_la_comunidad_hispano-hablante

The only other project that appears to have a spanish language list is
GRASS. Which makes me think gvSIG uses the Spanish chapter list, but
thats a guess.

Veronica:
Primero:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=es&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=www.qgisworkshop.org&act=url