[Qgis-developer] Raster colours

jjg j.j.green at gmx.fr
Wed Aug 1 02:30:26 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of cpt-city, mentioned above.  Perhaps of interest is the
"API" for the full package of gradients.  I quote "API" because it is really
just an XML file which lists the current version and names of the package
files -- the idea being that software which want to keep an up-to-date copy
of the archive can check this file and download the latest version if it is
newer than the version it has already.  Info at the bottom of the page
http://soliton.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/cpt-city/pkg/ here .