[Qgis-developer] SVG-Icons instead of PNGs?

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:23:10 PDT 2012

Hi Larry,

I took a look yesterday and was confused to find my interpretation of the scaling quality to be a little different than what you reported on OSX. With your update today, the pan select icon looks very good at various scales. I'm glad to see that the svg scaling is working good within qt and on OSX now.

Cheers,
John

>>> Switzerland